GREATER EGG HARBOR REGIONAL HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT NOTICE OF VACANCY – GALLOWAY TOWNSHIP SEAT
The Greater Egg Harbor Regional High School District is seeking a qualified resident of Galloway Township to fill an upcoming vacancy for an unexpired term on the Board of Education, which will run through December 2022. Interested candidates must meet the following qualifications: N.J.S.A. 18A:12-1 Qualifications of Board Members
- Board Members shall be citizens and residents of the constituent district (Galloway Township) for at least (one) 1 year prior to appointment.
- Board Members must be able to read and write.
- Board Members shall be registered to vote in the district, and notwithstanding the
provisions of N.J.S. 2C:51-1, or any other law to the contrary.
- Not disqualified as a voter pursuant to NJSA 19:4-1.
- Board Members shall not be interested directly or indirectly in any contract with
or claim against the Board.
Interested applicants should email a letter of intent and resume to Mr. Thomas Grossi, Board Secretary at email@example.com. The deadline for application is at or before noon on May 4, 2022. A tentative date to interview candidates is set for May 9, 2022.