Details and Course Materials
This course focuses specifically on introductions to topics such as sanitation, safety, weights and measures, food preparation, technology, consumerism, and nutrition.
Course content includes the fundamental concepts of food preparation, meal planning, shopping, kitchen workflow, efficient knife skill instruction and critical thinking skills.
Phone: 609-909-2600 ex 5603
Degrees and Certifications:
Mr. Robert Ingemi
Culinary Arts Instructor
Looking forward to a great 2021-2022 school year! I am looking forward to teaching various styles of cooking methods, recipes, and most of all having fun in the kitchen. I would like to share my passion for cooking with all of my students and I am anticipating a great year!
Skills USA Advisor
BBQ Club Advisor
Welcome back to the 2021-2022 school year! Read the following important notes regarding this school year.
- Be sure to check your class period for your google classroom link. VERY IMPORTANT that you join your Google Classroom.
- You must have your school-issued or personal Chromebook for class.
- You must wear a mask while in the classroom.
- On remote days be sure to check in for attendance and participation.
- Come prepared to class with a 3 ring folder or binder to keep recipes organized.
- Email me with any questions or concerns you may have.