Phone: 609-593-3560 ext. 5068
Degrees and Certifications:
Bienvenidos a la clase de Español. I will be your child's Spanish Teacher this year.
I'm looking forward to a great 2020-2021 school year.
If you have any questions or concerns throughout the school year, please feel free to contact me via
Google Classroom: Codes
- Spanish 2 PD. 2 (Class Code:33zbltw)
- Spanish 2 PD. 4 (Class Code:texcmyb)
- Spanish 2 PD. 5 (Class Code:nyx23uo)
- Spanish 4 PD. 6 (Class Code:ttfub2g)
- Spanish 2 PD. 7B (Class Code:zacrxbc)
Course description: Students will build a foundation of the Spanish language through speaking, reading, writing and listening.
(Novice to Mid-level as per ACTFL, American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages.)
Note: Classwork is designed for both hybrid learning (combination of on-line activities and face-to-face classroom instruction) and/or virtual learning (on-line).
In our commitment to healthy practices related to the COVID-19 virus,
- ALL student must wear a Face Mask that covers both mouth and nose completely. No eating or drinking in class.
- We will be keeping a Spanish VIRTUAL binder for the 2020-2021 school year. The binder will be “distributed” to you in Google Classroom shortly and it is divided into the following sections:
- Hazlo Ahora– Daily “Do Now” activity at the start of class
- Vocabulario– Themed vocabulary lists
- Apuntes - Class notes and guided practice
- Cultura – Cultural handouts, music, video comprehension, projects
- Guia de estudio – Study Guides for tests and quizzes