Phone: 609-593-3560 ext. 5068
Degrees and Certifications:
Bienvenidos a la clase de Español. I will be your child's Spanish Teacher this year.
I'm looking forward to a great 2021-2022 school year.
If you have any questions or concerns throughout the school year, please feel free to contact me via
Google Classroom: Codes
- Spanish 2 PD. 1 (Class Code:kljiv5n)
- Spanish 2 PD. 3 (Class Code:pbapzzl)
- Spanish 2 PD. 4 (Class Code:bdvlw2s)
- Spanish 4 PD. 6B (Class Code:qo6ol3c)
- Spanish 2 PD. 7B (Class Code:7ozp55u)
Course description: The first two years of language study focus on developing basic communicative skills in reading, speaking, listening, and writing. As students advance through levels I and II, they are systematically guided to use the target language as a tool for both written and oral communication. (Novice to Mid-level as per ACTFL, American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages.)
Students within level III & IV courses earn Honors weight and examine the cultures and traditions of their language in more detail, and are expected to be on a college preparatory tract. Students are introduced to historical, traditional, and folkloric aspects of the target culture via authentic materials that provide samples of native language and cultural background within contextual communicative situations.
Note: Classwork is a combination of face-to-face classroom instruction and on-line activities.
In our commitment to healthy practices related to the COVID-19 virus,
- ALL student must wear a Face Mask that covers both mouth and nose completely. No eating or drinking in the class room.
- We will be keeping a Spanish VIRTUAL binder for the 2021-2022 school year. Assignments and Announcements will be posted on Google Classroom and divided into sections.