Phone: 609 593 3560 ext. 5511
Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Christa DeWitt
Health and Wellness Teacher
609-593-3560 ext. 5511
Bachelor in Science in Movement Science from William Paterson University
Masters in Education from Marygrove College
Parents/Guardians and students of Health and Wellness,
We hope this finds you safe and well during this trying time. During this time away from the building, we will be following the school’s expectations for online learning. This is to notify you that all future Health and wellness assignments will be administered through google classroom.
I you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call and leave a voicemail ar 609-593-3560 ext. 5511. I will be checking both multiple times a day and will answer any questions as quickly as possible. We will be available daily to monitor student work and answer questions.
Health and Wellness 2020-2021
Period 1 Jr. Class code ebnfwme
Period 2 Jr. Class code jcc2bc4Period 3 MFHL Class code 3huh57tPeriod 7 MFHL Class code apc4dwiPeriod 8 MFHL Class code lhm6xoo
Cedar Creek Virtual PE Syllabus
Welcome to Cedar Creek Virtual PE! This is a unique and challenging year for everyone, but working together as a team we will succeed.
Google Classroom/Google Meet Rules and Expectations
- Upon entry into the Google Meet, please be prepared for class and have your microphone muted.
- All school rules apply (must be dressed properly, no foul language, no disrespectful behavior).
- Google Meet chat rooms and all Classroom posts must be school appropriate.
- When the Google Meet is done, you must leave the meeting or your teacher will log you off.
- NO VIDEOING OR RECORDING THE MEETING without prior permission as per school guidelines.
- NO cell phone use during the meeting.
- Using the link in Google Classroom, you must log into the Google Meet at the START of the scheduled class time.
- Attendance will be taken during the beginning of class.
- Be prepared to be in the Meet. If you can’t show your face, reach out to your teacher. You will be required to engage and participate during the lesson.
Physical Education: 50% - Skills/Knowledge and Engagement/Participation
40% - Readiness
10% - Suite 360 assignments
Health: 50% - Assessments (tests, quizzes, major projects)
40% - Assignments (independent classwork/homework)
10% - Suite 360 assignments
The district’s NEW late policy is as follows:
- 1 day late - 25% off of earned grade
- 2 days late - 50% off of earned grade
- NO WORK WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER 2 DAYS LATE
NOTE: Exceptions to be made for IEP/ 504 plans or personal extenuating circumstances.
If you become ill or you are medically unable to participate an alternate assignment will be given. Please email a picture of a doctor's note to your teacher and school nurse (Mrs. Seckinger).
Teacher/ Student Communication
Students can communicate with their teacher via email or commenting in Google
Classroom. Keep in mind that if you comment on the stream, everyone will see it including school administration.
Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org