Ms. Raph's Classroom Expectation
All students will be respectful to all members of our class at all times.
Students will be expected to arrive to class, both virtually and in person, in a timely
manner, engage in the assigned work throughout the class and ask
I expect assignments to be handed in on their due date. Late work will be graded on how late it is handed in and the effort put into the work.
Late work will be graded starting at 70% if it is handed in and adjusted upward depending on effort and correctness.
Absentee students who are absent must hand in work within 1-2 days returning to school. Or it is considered late and your grade will reflect the lateness.
When we begin Hybrid learning all students will be expected to wear appropriate facemasks in class at all times. In addition, buckets of sanitizing wipes will be located in the classroom, please use a wipe and clean the area you are assigned to prior to sitting, and use the hand sanitizer located in the front of the room as needed.
GOOGLE CLASSROOM CODE: bqse767
Stock market and Investment Syllabus
- Stocks – Common/Preferred
Bonds – corporate and government
- Mutual funds, types, sectors
• Savings and checking accounts
• Credit cards
• Debit cards
• Interest rates
• Credit history
• Credit score
• Credit checks
• College loans
• Life – term and whole life
• Variety of other insurances
Real Estate Investing
• Owning vs renting
• Investment properties
• Flipping Homes
Tests/ Quizzes/ major assignments 50%
Progress Assessment 10%
- All content/ materials covered in class posted to Google Classroom
- All homework/ assignments posted to Google Classroom
- Quizzes/ tests can be taken on Google Classroom; I will also use paper quizzes/ tests as well
- Absences: all material/ content and assignments are accessible day of absence
- Absent 2 days, 2 days to make up the work. Anytime after will be considered late, but still acceptable.