Financial Aid Information
Documents needed to complete your FAFSA, please bring with you...
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Your most recent federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- An FSA ID to sign electronically (created at studentaid.gov/fsaid)
See HESAA Financial Aid Powerpoint for additional information or powerpoint below...