Please contact the athletic department to check for deadlines.
Please see General Instructions The six part packet needs to be completed in order to participate in any interscholastic athletic practice and/or competition. Please be advised that ALL areas of each page must be completed, signed and dated.
*** ANY PHYSICAL THAT IS INCOMPLETE WILL BE RETURNED, AND THE STUDENT WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY SPORT OR ATHLETIC EVENT, UNTIL IT IS RETURNED, WITH ALL MISSING AREAS COMPLETED.***
Please check over all forms before handing them in. Below you will find tips to handing in a completed packet. Incomplete physicals will be returned. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- ATHLETIC PERMIT FORM – This form must be completed and signed each time a new sport is played. Please make sure that all areas are completed, including the student ID#, emergency contact area, name of sport, signature(s) and date by both parent and student.
- ATHLETIC TRAINING EMERGENCY FORM – This form must be complete and signed each time a new sport is played. Please make sure that all areas are completed, including the emergency contact area, name of sport, signature(s) and date. This form may appear to be redundant; however, it is important to the safety of your son/daughter.
- PART A: HEALTH HISTORY QUESTIONNAIRE – This form must be completed only once each school year. Please make sure that all areas are complete, including signature(s) and dates. This form must also be reviewed and signed by your physician at the time of the physical examination.
- PART B: PHYSICAL EXAMINATION – Please check form before leaving the office of the examining physician to be sure that the height, weight, blood pressure, pulse and vision are also completed. These items are often missed. The physical examination is valid for 365 days.
- GEHRHSD Release of Information Form – Please fill out completely.
- NJSIAA STEROID TESTING/CONSENT TO RANDOM TESTING – Both Parent/Guardian and Student must sign and date this form for each sport played. The NJSIAA will test certain randomly selected individuals and teams that qualify for a State championship tournament or State championship competition for banned substances.